Galápagos Island Hopping
Galapagos Island Hopping
Amazing wildlife, both on land and underwater, is the drawcard of the remote Galapagos Islands. Tour this otherworldly archipelago by foot and boat on this active adventure. Swim with sea turtles, see giant tortoises up close, watch sea lions lounge around town and discover volcanic environments. This tour has you cruising and exploring by day and relaxing on land by night, not at the mercy of the weather for a good night’s sleep.
- Isla San Cristobal- Snorkeling in La Loberia (1.5 Hours)
- San Cristobal – Excursion to Leon Dormido or Lobos Islands
- Isla San Cristobal – Interpretation Center (45 minutes)
- Isla San Cristobal – Cerro Tijeretas View Point (1 Hour)
- Isla Isabela -Tintoreras or Shark Alley (2.5 Hours)
- Isla Isabela – Flamingo lagoon visit (30 Minutes)
- Isla Isabela – Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre (1 Hour)
- Isla Isabela- Sierra Negra Volcano Hike (5-6 Hours)
- Kayaking – Isla Isabela
- Santa Cruz Highlands Visit (3 Hours)
- Isla Santa Cruz – Tortuga Bay walk
- Learn about the unique habits of the marine iguana. This dinosaur-like little creature has an iridescent sheen and is only found on the Galapagos Islands.
- Snorkel the incredible waters of Leon Dormido (Kicker Rock), an eroded volcanic cone where sea turtles, rays and colourful fish make their home.
- Many come to Isla Santa Cruz just for the giant tortoises. Get up close and personal with these enormous animals as they shuffle along.
- Watch the aerobatic routines of blue-footed boobies and the death-defying stunts of the frigate birds as they whizz through the air.
- As it begins and ends in the Galapagos (as opposed to mainland Ecuador) it’s easy to stay on if you fall in love with the archipelago.
Isla San Cristobal, Galapagos
Isla San Cristobal
Isla Isabela / Isla Santa Cruz
Isla Santa Cruz
Isla Santa Cruz, Galapagos