Inca Quarry Trail Extension
Quarry Trail to Machu Picchu Extension
Retrace the steps of the ancient Inca civilisation on the Quarry Trail hike. Explore Cusco’s maze of ruins and cobblestone streets, and discover the fascinating colonial and Inca histories that have visually impacted this fascinating town. Rise early to join our expert local guides and porters for a challenging hike along the far-less-travelled Quarry Trail. On the fourth day, transfer from Kachiqata to Aguas Calientes via train before traveling on to Machu Picchu. Watch the sun rise over the enigmatic ruins and get lost exploring these crumbling structures, an experience that is sure to take your breath away. This tour is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will challenge and reward.
- 4 day guided hike with porters’ support
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Cosmopolitan, scenic and steeped in Incan heritage, Cusco is a dream to walk around. Marvel at the cathedral, explore colonial art and architecture or explore the incredible ruins nearby
- Cusco’s central market is a great chance to meet Quechua-speaking descendants of the Incas and browse for weird and wonderful Andean specialties
- Hike to the mother of all Incan cities, magical Machu Picchu. Enjoy a guided tour of the ruins, plus free time to explore at your leisure
- Be treated to incredible sunrise views over misty Machu Picchu – just cross your fingers for clear skies!
- With a cook to prepare meals and porters to carry your equipment, you can focus on the walk and get the most out of your experience
Quarry Trail - Machu Picchu - Cusco
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us