Eindhoven & North BrabantCopyright: Eindhoven Museum / Wikimedia Commons
At this historical open-air museum you can experience what life was like through the ages, from the Iron Age to the Middle Ages by baking bread, forging iron and minting coins. It is located in Genneper Parken, south of the city.
- Address: Boutenslaan 161 B, Eindhoven
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +31 40 2522 281
- More Info: www.eindhovenmuseum.nl/en
- Opening House: Tuesday - Sunday 11am - 5pm.
- More Info: ebcdd1e43d7e89aa6fe8463f2f38212a02c00212
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/eindhovenmuseum